Winners have been drawn and notified.
Chris Becket has won the suit of armour
Shane Wild is a runner up
Ben Sutton is also a runner up
This Competition is now CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions for Gothic Armour giveaway competition.
1. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Medieval-Fightclub
group of companies.
2. The prize has a retail value over $2000.
3. This is a competition of chance, where skill, quality and creativeness, plays no part in the selection of winning entrants.
4. The decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
5. Medieval-Fightclub does not accept any liability for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The following 4 actions must be completed for an entry to be considered valid.
a. Entrant must join the MFC Newsletter
b. Entrant must like/follow MFC on Facebook/Twitter and comment on the Competition Post
c. Entrant must share an MFC post or product via their own Facebook/Twitter account during the competition period. MFC reserve the right to verify this.
d. Entrant must purchase on-line or have purchased on-line from one of the MFC websites in the last 12 months
7. One entry per person.
8. MFC will pay up to $200 towards shipping costs. If you live in a remote location (as specified by our chosen
carrier) or overseas you may be required to pay additional shipping costs.If you do not wish to pay additional
costs the prize will be awarded to the next valid entry drawn.
9. The closing date is 14.07.2014 at 11.30pm (A.E.S.T).
10. Winners will be notified by Medieval-Fightclub choice on 22.07.14 - either email, post, telephone.
11. Medieval-Fightclub reserve the right to publish the winners name on the website and other promotional
12. Medieval-Fightclub reserves the right to remove an entry for any reason.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or credit.
14. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or
15. We will endeavour to send prizes within two weeks of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this
16. Medieval-Fightclub reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, extend or
reduce the terms and conditions of, or to suspend or terminate, the competition without prior notice. We will
endeavour to inform entrants through any media outlet deemed appropriate chosen at our sole and absolute
17. Medieval-Fightclub further reserves the right to nullify and/or cancel any part or all of the competition if
it appears that any fraud or malfunctions have occurred in any form whatsoever.
18. All correspondence with Medieval-Fightclub asking who has won or who will win or attempting to influence the outcome shall be ignored and may result in the removal of that individual's entry .
19. Competition will be redrawn if prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the competition closes.